Tuesday, January 6, 2009

... New Year!

This is the first post that I'm writing while feeling in an odd way. I hope I won't be misunderstood, cuz I noticed that some people perceived me totally wrong, anyway...

It's not because I just came back from LCC 2 and I have seen my dear Silviutza receiving a glass of water on her (she run for the position that I ran in LCC), or because I had a big fight with my parents, or, or, or... It's something else. And I won't talk about that anymore.

I applied as a teamster for MENAXLDS and by now I should have received an answer. I didn't. I really need an intense XP in the next period, so I can grow up. Maybe it will be Egypt or not. We shall see. I worked really hard for that application form. I can say that I had no holiday at all.

Tough period is waiting for me and I wish I had a more positive attitude. I know this year is going to be an unforgettable one and I guess this spirit is a small part of a huge process. The "Changing me!" one.

Until the final result, I'm still dreaming until I will receive a concrete answer!


2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Tyna, eu tot astept sa vad posturi despre experienta din Egipt si se cam lasa asteptate :)
te pup!

Nico said...

Hello, mai scrie si tu pe aici mai, te pup , Nico (NTT)