Although I don't like to regret the things I've done, I do regret one thing. Not appreciating the experience at its level. I left myslef affected by some things I could pass over, if maybe I have had attended an ICPS. I understood its importance then. As Silviutza says I adapt really fast to places, but not people. It's true. Unfortunately. But improving, improving.
Now let me note the Egyptian words I learned. :D
I will start with no other than...
- Khalas - Enough
- Misr - Egypt
- Salam Alekum - Peace be with you
- Alekum Salam
- Meshy - Ok
- Aiwa - Yes
- La'ah - No
- Deluatti - Now
- Shukran - Thanks
- Flus - Money
- Habibty - Baby/ Honey
- Ya Moora - Cuttie
- Ya Moozza - Hottie
- Wahed - 1
- Hamsa - 5 (I forgot the other numbers)
- Aha (A7a) - Fuck Off! (that's the only curse I know and it's very offensive to say it in public!)
- Helwa - Pretty
- Ya Raab - Oh God
- Wallah - I swear to God
- Inshallah (ISA) - With the Help of God
- El Hambdidulallah - Thanks God
- Yalla - Let's Go! / Come
- Ramadan Kareem - Happy Ramadan!
I think it's Khallas. I will post more if I will remember.
More facts about the Egyptian Flavour...Tomorrow!